Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lcp Art

Our nursery has purchased it, along with the LCP science file? I've only had a brief look - there seems to be a lot to get to grips with! :o

For those not sure LCP provide schemes of work (quite often linked to QCA ). Originally they just did stuff for Key Stage 1and 2 however, they now have filesfor the foundation stage.

Lola I find it very prescriptive and hard to follow so I haven't really used it much, I will be interested to see what others have to say :)

I have the LCP Foundation Stage file ( some quite good things in) It covers all 6 areas of learning and has examples of planning and activities for all the workshop areas you would find in any good FS. http://www.lcpuk.co.uk/downloads/foundationstage_samples.pdf

The school purchased both the Reception Literacy and Numeracy files before the Foundation Stage was introduced which we no longer use. I think the subject files are prescriptive and set at a level that isnt quite right for FS.

Edited by Marion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)