Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yey I Have My.......

beth1

result for semester 1. :D It has to be second marked by college themself i.e. not the tutors.

Developing Child 1:

Assginment grade C :D Not bad could have worked harder if we had more time to do it.

Exam grade D :) Not bad considering I lost 40 mins due to a 'dead' hand.

Core Skills for Foundation Degree:

Porfolio work grade C :D I was expecting a D so that was good for me.

So now I got 30 credits to my name! :D

Beth

Well done, its great a get some credits underway and you know what you need to do not to get the results. Congrats. its certainly tough trying to do everything.

Nikki

Good news Beth, well done. :D

I'm still waiting to hear if my prior qualifications can give me enough credits for year 1 off a degree course. Hope to start research degree by Feb 19th.

Peggy

Well done Beth, I should find out my results for the first semseter next week, that is good news for you, with everything that has been going on in your life you deserve to celebrate, well done!!

Good news Beth, well done. :D

I'm still waiting to hear if my prior qualifications can give me enough credits for year 1 off a degree course. Hope to start research degree by Feb 19th.

Peggy

So what's this research degree Peggy? Let us know if you haven't elsehwere.

Nikki

Well done Beth! That's fab news and with all the worrying you've had, I'm really pleased for you!

I got my results of Module 2 and I passed both the written/presentation part and the exam part so I have 20 credits now!

It's a great feeling when you pass the modules isn't it?!

Well done Beth and Clare, keep up the good work. If i knew how to attach clipart of a champagne bottle I would but I don't, so just imagine. :D:D:D

I don't have all my results yet on Semester 1 but we have been told that we all passed our exams. Including the Psychology exam which I discussed in the 'Feeling Gutted' post. No idea how, when the tutor said we all passed, we were all stunned into silence.

Just waiting to hear if we passed the assignments. They will not give us a grade until they are all second marked.

At home at the mo nursing sick son and a cold, reading about social policy and poverty.

I have to write a presentation that I must present on my birthday on ' Should we distinguish between the deserving and undeserving poor'.

Quite a controversial topic.

Net xx

Edited by net franklin

I thought I would update you on my progress, I have had my three module results -

I got 55%, 58% and a very disappointing 42%, so I now have 60 credits, although my self-esteem is damaged and it is a bit of a realisation confronted with the fact that I thought the 42% module was my best and that I had done really well, it is like realising you are not as good as you thought you were!! :oxD

It is a similar feeling when I look at a photograph of myself, I am always shocked and have that horrible thought of thinking I look better than I actually do, then the image looking at me is a little disappointing!!

Nevermind I will try not to feel sorry for myself, work on the positive I have 60 credits, and by no means the lowest in our little group, wish I could feel a little happier about it, I have a little nagging doubt that I am not clever enough to do this!!

Edited by Guest

Sorry you were a bit disappointed with your results Shirel - I've no idea what all these credits mean. ( I did my B.Ed degree way back in the dark ages. i.e. Straight from school.)

I really admire all of you doing these degrees along with running homes, families and holding down jobs. Well done for all you've acheived so far and keep at it!

So what's this research degree Peggy? Let us know if you haven't elsehwere.

Nikki

Here is the link Nikki, still waiting to see if I have APL.

Research degree

Unfortunately it's not funded under the Transformation fund criteria :o I've chosen to do it because I like research and it is totally online.

Peggy

Hi Peggy that looks really good I would like to know how you get on with this research degree.

:)

Start it on Monday although will be a while before I get all info etc. I will post info as I go along, or I might even start a blog :o

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)