Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Having A Moan....

Hi

feeling a bit angry with a certain education supplier (won't mention any names in case i get into trouble :ph34r: )

i placed an order with them last year and had so much trouble.. its will be delivered on this day, that day comes, its out of stock till next month, that month came and went etc ended up placing order else where.

Any way i had a 20% offer come through so thought i would give them another try... :rolleyes:

placed the order, supplied credit card details etc.

Part of the order was delivered, wrong item in box! i ordered a large soft play bag, (large soft building bricks) they sent a large cushion like what you would use for story time :ph34r: ... phoned up and it was collected (not on the day they said it would be :unsure: ) said they would re-deliver within 3 - 5 days, phoned up nearly two weeks later and it was not re-ordered. Was told by another lady that it states item may differ from the one shown in catalogue. Its nothing like what i ordered, it would be like ordering a new sofa and receiving a dinning table xD:(

Received invoice for items, no discount applied to order, phoned again, they said order processed after expiry date (it wasn't)....aarrragh

Was told to fax details over to them and they would sort it out and phone me back today..... you guessed it ...they didnt... phoned again and the lady dealing with it had gone home ;)

Did have a message left on answer phone from another lady (same supplier) saying it was urgent i phoned her back, as there was a problem with my account and they had put a block on some of my order :o . So i phoned back and spoke to a rather rude man who said she didnt even work in that department!!!! He had my details and said he would get her to phone me.... she didnt...so much for it being urgent..

Guess what they are phoning me back tomorrow :(:( :wacko: xD

well i feel better now, so off to friends for a cuppa

Jo

I can totally empathise. I just placed an order, with a very well known early years supplier. Some items only 1 required others more than one. Delivered only one of each item. :( One order but 3 seperate invoices. :( This isn't the first time an order has been messed up so I haven't bothered re-ordering the missing items, and I shan't use the company again. :(

I've just spent 30+ mins on internet looking at usual suppliers for laminating pouches, then I did a google search and found another company with a much lower price ( even with delivery charge) price difference: 100 A4 pouches, cheapest £4.55 - dearest £17.99. most propbably both suppliers use the same manufacturers :o

Hope it all sorts out for you soon. xD

Peggy

Just a thought if they don't phone I would get on to the credit card company and make the complaint there and get your money back and then use another company totally. Presumably you have not been credited on your card and you do not have the goods, so I would just abandon it and work on getting your money back from the cc people. Perhaps then they might take a bit more notice when people want things sorting out. I know how you feel everything we seem to do nowadays involves so much wasted time and effort - I am sure if the systems/people were efficient then the cost of goods would be at least 20% cheaper!!!

Nikki

Hi Joanne

I've had the same sort of problem with NES (not worried about mentioning them as I've had a good moan on here about it a while ago.) Others have said they have had problems with them - I DEFINITELY won't order from them again. :o Was it NES by any chance??

Sue J

hi all

Yes Sue it is NES, and was NES last year too, wish i hadn't given in after saying i wouldnt use them again after last year, but 20% makes a difference...the order was for just over £1000 so was saving me a few pennies.

Nicola i have received part of my order, but thinking about telling them where they can put the rest of it :o my main concern is getting the 20% off because we have worked to our budget as most of, if not all of us, have to do.

They are supposed to be phoning me back after 2, oh its just gone past that now xD so i shall await their call.....

I feel sorry for them if they do not ring, i have had they day from hell xD and somebody is due to get it in the neck :(:(

will let you all know later.... :(

Jo

would be interesting to know if anyone else has had problems with these people, cause i'm in the mood to have a moan, and may just take it further :wacko:

I had problems with NES a few years ago. We had ordered a few things with them which arrived fine. Then we had a grant and I ordered some more things which weren't sent. When I rang up to enquire they told me that they weren't sending the goods as our account had invoices outstanding, which was not the case. Eventually got that sorted out and they said they would deliver...............but nothing arrived again. This time they told me they didn't deliver in the summer holidays but since Scotland has different holidays to England it was term time for us. They said they would deliver..................but nothing arrived again! This time I was told that they only keep orders on their database for a certain amount of time and since this time had been exceeded the order had been cancelled. Needless to say I was furious and declined to reorder. :D

My recent problem was NES too. :o

Maybe we should do a poll, has anyone had good service from NES?

yes responses only please.

oh come on, there must be someone out there, any where???????? xD:(:(

Peggy

Hi all

well 2 o clock came and i waited and waited and waited.... :wacko:

i phoned again at 5.30, and to be fair spoke to a very nice lady, who within two minutes applied the 20% discount to my order and said there was no 'block' or any problems with my account....

i will see if all this is true when i come to pay and receive the rest of my order.... but i dont care how nice she was i will not be using them again..... even if they offer me 100% discount... :oxD:(:(:(

Jo