Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyps

HI

Just got an e-mail to say i have been accepted onto EYPS at local university, start date is wednesday i am so nervous, what should i expect of the first day, i have been told (in e-mail) that first day is a time to discuss which pathway is for me etc.... but now i know i have got a place i am quite anxious......

also this forum is playing up for me, won't let me go to any of the subforums ie management, planning etc... any ideas why?, anyone else having this problem?

Dawn

I'm not aware of any problems Dawn - what error messages are you getting?

Re the EYPS, have you looked at the recent article by Helen which describes her first day - also, there is a sub-forum (ahem, if you get the problem you've just mentioned sorted out) in the Training and Development forum, where the EYPS is being discussed.

Good luck with the course! :)

Congratulations Dawn, enjoy Wednesday, and don't forget everyone else there will be feeling the same as you. :o ( including the tutors maybe :D )

Let us know how it goes.

Peggy

Which uni are you going to dawn?

HI,

Im going to Manchester metropolitam university, didsbury campus.

Dawn

Well done Dawn,

Do you have to be assessed for the Maths at the University.

Claire x

yes they have a test you can take, it costs £15 for maths and £ 15 for english, they have both tests in March (i think) and again in June (if you fail them in march, which believe me is a distinct possibility :o )

The thing is the uni don't provide you with tuition for the tests, so today i have been to the library to get maths books out (should be okay with english i hope) and im hoping my company director who manages a training company may be able to get me some additional maths training.

Dawn

I'm not aware of any problems Dawn - what error messages are you getting?

Re the EYPS, have you looked at the recent article by Helen which describes her first day - also, there is a sub-forum (ahem, if you get the problem you've just mentioned sorted out) in the Training and Development forum, where the EYPS is being discussed.

Good luck with the course! :)

Thanks for good luck wishes everyone,

steve, i don't get an error message on the forum, it just won't let me access the sub forums. I have logged out and logged in again but same problem.... may be my computer, any computer genius' out there?

Dawn

Goodluck with it Dawn, the thought of sitting a maths test fills me with dread, but its amazing what we can achieve when we really want something. I am sure you will be fine, sending my best wishes your way.

Claire x

What error message does it come up with when it won't let you access the sub-forum then?

No error message just won't let me open the forums at all, i can reply in a post that is already on the screen (under most recent posts, or something like that)

On the bottom left of my screen there is like page picture with a triangle in with an exclamation mark and it says error on page.

Dawn

Sorry Dawn, I can't reproduce that in any of the browsers I use. Are you using an unusual browser, and are you having problems with any other websites?

Hi steve,

seems to be a problem my end, have put a new anti virus on computer, and hey presto now all is okay,

Dawn :D