Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pretty Please!

Do any of you kind people out there have a layout for a basic phoneme mat - A4, letters in alphabetical order with simple picture to demonstrate initial phoneme?

If not, I'll try and devise one and then share it on here.

Thanks, Neddaw

Hi Ya, I have a black and white A4 double sided Jolly Phonics one that Apple Kindly posted me. If you get stuck or think it will help I can scan it onto my computer and post it on here :)

Sorry - I just wanted to flag this up again. I'd love to see the Jolly Phonics mat and have been desperately hoping that it will get posted. This topic was nearly at the bottom of the page and I don't want it to be forgotten! I'd be willing to give something in return if I had anything vaguely useful...! :o

Thanks Fairynough!

Thats brilliant, I've just been trying to work out how to display the info on the first one in less space than the cards I currently have, take up, so that will be very useful!

Can I ask you to add them to the resource bank, please, so that you are credited with them?

Hi all -

Apologies for sounding like a broken record but can I just ask whether these are all your own work? Paulparkie I can see your name in the middle of yours, so that looks fine (and very bright and lovely it is too! :) ) but fairynough/apple, could I just check that these are assembled from basic clip art and fonts, not photocopied/scanned from Jolly Phonics publications? Problem is it looks so professional it worries me, so you should be flattered if it's all your own work... :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)