Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Vehicle Role Play Signs

As I've been busy searching for images to make signs for role play for outdoor area/ vehicle area, I thought I'd share them for you to make signs if you need them. Unfortunately the file was too big so I've had to copy images to a word doc for you to select and edit as you wish. Hope they are of use:

car_park_signs_role_play.doc

Edited by Guest

Kermit

Thank you so, so much for sharing the signs.

i know a little boy at my nursery who is going to be Sooooooo happy when we use these signs.....he carries a car around with him always - the only way he will paint is by running the car through paint, he makes roadways with playdough and pushes the dough into his car - outside he rides bikes and loves us to chalk a roadway on the floor and mark car bays with a P - he even falls asleep holding his favourite cars.

So on his behalf also - thanks again.

Great, thanks very much for those kermit, we have just re-arranged our layout in our hall, instead of having a space for bikes, cars etc at the end we now have a section the whole length of the hall and were only thinking on friday how we could add a zebra crossing and road signs.

Now I really haven't got an excuse to get on with my accounts because you have done the 'sign' work for me. :o

Peggy

They are really super, thanks Kermit.

Can you add them to the resource bank please, so that you get credited with them!

That's no problem Susan...do I just add a new posting within that section? (sorry not added anything there before)

That's no problem Susan...do I just add a new posting within that section? (sorry not added anything there before)

It's quite easy Kermit, go to Resources, then Resource Library ( left side of screen) select the resource type forum, ie: Topics/ themes/ activities, then select the add file tab, this takes you to a post type box where you give the title of your resource and you can type a short introduction, scroll down to find 'browse' and attach like you do on any post. :D

Peggy

Thanks Peggy, I'll give that a go..I'm on a roll and found more stuff so I'll try and add that too

I think I've done it Peggy but it only seemed to want me to add one file per posting so I've had to do 2 entries instead. Did I do something wrong? Still learning!!! Also, I'm going to sound thick now but how do you get your smiley to appear as part of your post, everytime I try it appears on the title bar!!!

Just in case, I'll add the other doc here too and hopefully it will be moved if I've made a mess of things!!

motorway_and_petrol_station_role_play_signs.doc

Edited by Guest

Those look fantastic kermit - gosh my laminator's going to be busy.

Harricroft xx

PS to get a smiley you need to go to clickable smilies to the left of the typing space (I think) :o Think the ones at the bottom entitled Post Icons might be giving you one on the title bar.

Thanks again Kermit, great :D

not sure about double uploads to the resource posts xD:o , but hey, they are on there and well done.

I think the resource section will be great because we can refer queries to the resource section rather than search our own computors for resources to add to posts or search the forum for previous posts when another member asks for the same or similar thing. ( if you know what I mean)

Now I've learnt something new today re smileys, always wondered how to get them onto title bar :( ( thanks Harricroft :D )

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)