Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First Day Back

Verona

First day back today and all I can say is that if every day is the same as this I want lots more of it!!!

New child settled in beautifully, she only just arrived in this country from Australia in December, after we had finished so wasn't able to visit us before starting. I had sent her our Welcome book so she knew what we do and what we all looked like :D. Her parents found the Pre-school on the website in Australia and contacted me via email. It has been really lovely finally meeting the family after many months of emailing.

There are four more children starting over the next two weeks - so let's see how that goes! :D

Sue J

Great isn't it when everything runs smoothly. Our first few days the children have been excellent, maybe the holiday was too long for them :o

Actually on Wednesday last week ( our first day) I said to the children, we are going out for a walk then to the park after story, they all shouted a resounding NO, we want to stay here :( They are all so pleased to see their friends and spend time together. :)

3 new starters have settled nicely. A parent came in on friday for a visit, just moved from Spain, rang today to start her son tomorrow, no time for home visit so will see how he does. She had visited 3 other nearby settings before choosing ours ( and it's not because of fee tariff, he's funded xD ) :)

Peggy