Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anglia Ruskin University

Just to let you know i had my telephone interview for the Foundation Degree with the Anglia Rusking University and i have been accepted. The lady who interviewed me was lovely and made it very easy.

I'm very excited and cant wait to get started. The course starts at the end of January so i intend to take full advantage of my spare time untill then.

Well done Lou, it is a great feeling isn't it. Enjoy your spare time and just to encourage you I am loving the course and have been able to cope so far - 3 more modules to end the first semester and still feeling enthusiastic, look forward to hearing more as you get started. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant Maria, it is nice to know that so many of are embarking on this challenge and that we can all support each other, I have just this minute finished my third module to be handed in on Tuesday and then it is a two-week semester break!!! So it is not all bad, I am finding that I can keep up with it all, it gets a bit stressful at times but in general you just have to work it into your life and it will happen, we will only get out what we put in, sometimes it may be lots sometimes may be just about enough to scrape by. :)

Thanks Hali and Shirel

I am looking foward to starting the course and up for the challenge, the modules look interesting. Good hear how you are copying and working through the modules. Thanks for the support and feedback. I will keep you posted on how I am doing.

Maria

• 5 weeks later...

Oh i know who you are now (well in our virtual world) I log on as Lorraine on the webct site.

I'm doing ok. Had a little trouble with my computer at first but all ok now. I do get the feeling they are introducing us to it slowly. Keeping track of everyone is a bit tricky but it's all new. How about you?

I start my BA (Hons) Learning Technology and Research degree with the Anglia Ruskin Uni on monday ( see other post) I wonder if I will get to virtually meet you on the webct site too.

Peggy

You did go with Anglia Ruskin Peggy. I have found everyone on the site lovely. I think it's great the different on-line courses you can do now. I wouldn't have been able to study the course any other way. Good Luck

Hi Lou

Now I Know who you are too. The course is going fine and the tasks are interesting and I agree its hard keeping track with whose on line especially when new students are still logging on. I agree they are easing us into the course gently but as soon as everyone has logged on I am sure the assignments will start. Its good we can talk on line here too. I'll keep ya posted.

I went to the gym to day for a long run which helps me with work, studying....

Well Lou take care and I look forward to more chats on line.

(Maria V)

more the opposite marion, I can already see myself having withdrawal symptoms when I do need to spend time on uni site away from FSF. :o

but also look forward to virtually meeting new people, although other students on my degree will not have an EY or even an education focus, the degree covers all types of professions or even just peoples hobbies and interests.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)