Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Shemes Of Work

skippy

Hi We have a child who as recieved additional funding and as he already had an IEP in place should i develop a scheme of work for the person who is doing the 1-2-1 to follow? If so does anyone have a format or suggestions i could you Thanks

We add anyone who has an IEP to our usual planning, in a little box, making it clear that we are inclusive and that IEP children follow the curriculum as far as they can and that any differentiation is minimal. depends a lot on the child as to how much you are differentiating the curriculum but don't make yourself more work than you need. If they just need support to access the curriculum this will be clear on the IEP, which should be in your planning folder so it can be cross referenced with your planning. If there is a big difference in planning for a particular child they could be added to the bottom of your planning. Or the curriculum could be an appendix to your IEP.

Does that make sense? Think I went on a bit!

Liz x

We add anyone who has an IEP to our usual planning, in a little box, making it clear that we are inclusive and that IEP children follow the curriculum as far as they can and that any differentiation is minimal. depends a lot on the child as to how much you are differentiating the curriculum but don't make yourself more work than you need. If they just need support to access the curriculum this will be clear on the IEP, which should be in your planning folder so it can be cross referenced with your planning. If there is a big difference in planning for a particular child they could be added to the bottom of your planning. Or the curriculum could be an appendix to your IEP.

Does that make sense? Think I went on a bit!

Liz x

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)