Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Its All A Bit Down In The Dumps!

Hello all, we do seam to be a bit fed up at this time of year all extra stress and stuff. I would just like to say that I live near Ipswich and every one is talking about the recent events, we have reason to be a glum, it puts life, relationships, the need for money & the love of our families and friends all into perspective.

We made 150 family members smile, cheer, shout & giggle yesterday with our Christmas play, all went very well, we have added our Christmas cheer to our friends & family in this scary time, in this small part of Suffolk.

Lesley, I think it's really sad and sick that I've received 2 inappropriate texts on my mobile phone in the last week that are 'jokes' related to the situation in Ipswich. Has this happened to anyone else? It is actually a colleague that sent them to me but I don't think it's anything to make fun of!

Edited by Guest

There is loads of text jokes going around they seam to be slowing down now thank fully. I must say that we do seam to be relaxing a bit now. The whole thing makes you very aware of the danger you could be putting your self in it has been a big wake up call to us all. I am in a small village and think noughing of walking to the pub across the fields, our footpaths are not lit up at all.We all should be care full at all times of the year and not just when something horrid like this happens.