Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Poem

I have been asked to go to India as a guest and although i cannot go (home commitments) im flattered to have been asked.

In January 2007 the Montessori movement will be celebrating its centenary.

I wrote a poem about Maria Montessori and the centenary which was published on the centenary website.

A fellow Montessori teacher read it and has asked me if she can publish it in a journal, she also invited me to be an hounary guest at their celebrations in New Deli.

Secretly i would really love to go wouldnt it be a great learning opportunity for me and for my children. my boss says i should go and said she would come with me.

just wanted to share my news with you x jojom x

Excellent jojom, I can see why your fellow professionals would want to publish it for sharing.

The words are very true especially the last few lines. What would maria make of all the constant government initiatives, I wonder.? :)

Peggy