Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Festive Fun!

Hi there everyone, :o

Just wondering if there are any kind and wonderful folk out there with old/recent topic planning to share?

I am still new at this teaching a mixed rec/year 1 class business and was wondering what anyone else in the same position year group wise is doing next week?

I am roughly planning to go all out creative completely with them all and have ordered a few more quick christmassy arty resources to help with that as the school is bare.

Any other ideas would be gratefully received though.

Many Thanks and festive wishes

Lisa

xD

Have a look at my Christmas drama and plans as the drama would be a really good one for running a weeks activities around. There is also a brief outline of a nativity drama with a link at the side of the article and that lends itself to all sorts of activities too which the children will love. I find that I get as much as the children out of these as the chidlren's responses are so wonderful. all the planning is there too. Have some fun.

Wow- thanks very much both of you found some fantastic ideas and now can't wait to do them!!!!!!!

Loved the rudolf letters & poem

Cheers also for that fantastic article so useful - have saved and printed everything off. Given me so much more inspiration now for both of my year groups. Your medium term Christmas plan makes it all seem so clear.

Thanks again

:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)