Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Action Pics

Can anybody help, i'm searching for pictures of different actions i.e jumping, clapping, thought i might laminate them, then put them in a bag and use them at circle time, but i'm having problems finding any. Does anybody know where i could find some? Thanks

Commercial pictures are avaible from LDA. If you can afford it their Chatterbox materials would be just what you are looking for but they are around £105 each box. there are lots of cards and simple games. they are good for promoting specifice vocabulary with EAL chilren or children with langauge delay. mind you there's nothing like them doing the actions themselves.

We took pictures of the children engaged in various actions, running, laughing, jumping, climbing etc. printed them, and laminated them and eventually made them into a class book with the action words underneath. The children loved them because it was them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)