Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Assignment! Dpp Cache Level 3

HELP!!!!!!!

The question i'm asked is What are the Benefits to Society of Good Practice in Parental Involvement . I have some ideas but haven't worded it well xD

'Any web sites that may help or suggestions much appreciated - i'm running out of time!

I've been searching the internet for anything that will point me in the right direction and have come up with nothing!

So in my boredom became addicted to reading and writing limericks although not as many as most! Not mentioning names :D:o

Now panicking!!!

Thanks

CupOT

Edited by Guest

Hi CupOT, I used an American site for some bits and pieces when I did my DPP. Click HERE for a list of the publications.

If they dont help think about what parents involvement can do in a setting and how it links to outside. I was in a playgroup which relied on parents for lots of things, not least was if the childen see the parent happy to be there they will in turn be happier to be there. Some of our parents went on to train in childcare due to their involvement in the playgroup, in this way one at least over the years came off benefits. Others have used their time on the committee to enhance their CV, confidence is boosted by being involved with a group with a common aim, friendships made ending isolation for some. I was always a real advocate of parental involvement, it adds so much to the group and to the children and to the parents.

Off the top of my head, some of the parents who have been involved in playgroup over the years have gone on to...Manage a private DN, Join Ofsted, become a teaching assistant, a few NN's are scattered in there, a tutor. Thats without the stories of the people who, without playgroup would maybe still be at home alone, bullied, on benefits, lacking in confidence (and there were a few of those).

Hope any of this helps I do have a tendency to waffle :D

Thanks guys!

It's all a bit clearer now your brill! :)

Rea

I was working along those lines but couldn't word it well so now with your input i'll bring the two together Thanks.

Beau

First web sites great haven't looked at second yet, the research backs up some of my thoughts, I feel some quotes coming on (Gotta Keep word count down :D ) thanks

Thanks again

CupOT

ooh, very generous pandemonium, just a quick plagarism alert to any downloaders. :o

In my tutor days I used to do internet searches for paragraphs of students assignments. xD:(

Especially from their conclusions.

Peggy

Thanks Pandamonium.

This is the A bit - probably why I'm struggling! :D

It's OK Peggy Plagurism is mentioned almost every week so I'm a good girl! :o

Cup OT

ooh dear am I bit too trusting then Peggy?

Sorry, so used to the sharing ethos on here!

Can I remove it now it's been looked at????

Sorry my mind is in a whirl (see staff sickness thread) I wish the previous supervisor had told me she left due to the stress BEFORE I had taken the post!

Oh and we finally have a date for our accreditation - what are the odds that THAT is hte day this poor girl comes back and has no clue what's going on!!??

ooh dear am I bit too trusting then Peggy?

Sorry, so used to the sharing ethos on here!

Can I remove it now it's been looked at????

Sorry my mind is in a whirl (see staff sickness thread) I wish the previous supervisor had told me she left due to the stress BEFORE I had taken the post!

Oh and we finally have a date for our accreditation - what are the odds that THAT is hte day this poor girl comes back and has no clue what's going on!!??

Don't worry Pandemonium, as I said it was generous of you to share your hard work and it certainly helped cupOT I'm sure. The forum is for sharing, the reminder was for downloaders rather than for you. :o

I hope the sickness situation sorts itself soon and as for your Accreditation, in my experience the PLA people are very friendly, honest.

You will be fine. :D

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)