Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Overalls To Keep You Clean

We generally wear plastic aprons for creative activities. Would be nice if people wore them for nappy changing too occasionally, but I digress...

We have some bog standard red/blue tabards that we wear although I'm not sure where they came from. Will have a look tomorrow and let you know if that is any help?

Hi

Sad to say I went into a sewing/ fabric shop anf they sold little cooking style aprons for children in various wipeable prints. I saw a bright all over sunflower print (wipeable) and asked if they could make me a tabard style with ties at the side which fits any one who wants to wear it ! Cost £10.00 but I feel nice and bright when wearing it and like I said its wipable so its easy to keep clean and use for different class based activities (not toilet duties- we frquently request disposable but these seem slow to b e ordered!!!!!!).

Have to say I do clash with fruits material I bought for the crafts table!

Lisa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)