Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Long Does It Take?

Had our Ofsted on Oct 11th -13th - how long before we receive our written report? Had nothing in the post and the Ofsted website doesn't seem to have any additions since last week? I have seen that some dates of inspection reports on the website are more recent than when our Inspection took place?? How does the system work?

ours came about 10 days after the inspection in July, arrived before end of term so I had to spend lots giving it to parents of children leaving ( asked for them back when they had read them and handed them out next term to new parents!!)

Inge

Guest DeborahF

I think that Ofsted say the written report should be received within 15 working days of the inspection. It shouldn't be published on the websitr until you have received a copy, in case there is anything in the report -factual information, etc. - that you want them to change.

hmmmm, mine took months to be put on their site! I did get my copy quite quickly, certainly within 2 weeks, but we were inspected in the September, and the report didn't go onsite until at leats the following May..........and i did write to them to ask where it was and got no reply!

Hi

When we were inspected we had th report within about a week but it didn't go on the website for months which was really annoying because we had failed our previous inspection so parents were still seeing the wrong info about us, I had to ring twice to remind them

Deb