Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Assessment

Thanks very much for the replied below. I just wanted to ask aswell, I have adapted our assessment sheets so that they look like the Foundation stage Profile. We were recording direct on the the profile as we like the layout and easiness of it to read. While I was hunting a little while back I found all of the stuff normally on the matrix laid out in easy wording (we think the wording on the matrix is terrible we can hardly understand some of the language ourselves so asking a parent to read it is not really fair when most don't really have a good understanding of the FS anyway) I think it came from Devon or somewhere South West, but they didn't use the actual final stepping stones at all so I haven't .so I adapted these to look the the FSP. Do you think I will get away with using these?

Obviously I have got a different sheet for each area and 2 for CLL. They are so easy to use though instead of all the highlighting etc.

What do you think?

Is everyone else having a look getting the same? It is all laid out in text boxes rather than direct on the page, what version of word are you using this is in 2003. You could try looking at it through a pring preview?

Deb

Sorry Deb, no idea what a 'pring preview' is :o and I dont know what version I use of anything. Computers have the capacity to totally confuse me xD I'd wait for other people to come along if I were you. :D

Hi Deb, your file opened okay and it looks good to me. I also work in a sessional preschool and we were recently told by our EYA that we should record the dates of achievements rather than the term as six or seven weeks is a long time for children of this age.

Karrie

Hi

Thanks for your replies. To Karrie we use the dates as well. We put them on when making any noted observations in the comment box. To the person that I said pring preview to I meant print preview, but if you can't view it I would imagine you are using a different version of word.

Thanls for all of your replies will take all comments on board.

Debs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)