Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Classroom Area Signs With Objectives

Hi everyone, hope you're all relaxed after the holiday.

Hoping that some kind soul can help me out...

I teach year 1 and we're trying to implement transition ideas as fully as we can. I now have specific areas in my classroom etc. Our Early Years Advisor has suggested I display learning objectives for each area (both using FS guidance and NC) to show what children can be learning in each area. I already have some, but they only show one subject (e.g. reading area is all CLL or Lit), but I need mine to be cross-curricular.

Just wondered if anyone had either already developed something along these lines or knows a website that has to save me a lot of time and effort!

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for all your help and advice - I knew I could turn to you guys for help!

I've 'had a go' at my maths area - could some very kind people have a look at it and give me some very honest feedback. Its the only one I've done yet, so I can incorporate your comments into the others I need to do.

Thank you to whoever did the original work on this - I hope you don't mind that I've pinched your format, but I really liked it!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions - please be honest! :)

Maths_cont_provision.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)