Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

People Who Help Us

skippy

Hi all, we are loosley following the topic of People who help us Can anyone give me some extra activities i can do with 2-3 yr olds have got a few but my mind has drawn a blank so i'm looking for insipration from anyone out there. Thankyou needed to go and recharge my brain now!!!!!!!

Hi

When we did people who help us we made collages of fire engines, police cars, ambulances.

Junk modelling making emergency vehicles

made policemen/firemen headbands, we cut a strip of card, children drew around a stencil of a police car, fire engine etc, we then help them to cut them out and they decorated them, we then stapled it to the band to make a hat.

made a tape of sounds like police cars, etc asked them to copy and identify

teddy bear hospital in the homecorner

fire engine shapes etc for them to paint

Hi,

We started this topic recently by looking at the people who help us at home. We painted portraits of said person along with childs reason for them being so helpful. We also looked at teachers/TA's that help us in school as well as the cook and caretaker before moving on to usual firefighter, police officer, etc

Hope that helps:)

We usually look at people who help us in school take to them some hot seating etc then paint draw pictures and write a caption about what that person does (get some wonderful ideas..........once a little boy said the head plays on his computer all day :D )Then we look at the wider community

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)