Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ma!

Well done marion, one down...? to go?

Unfortunately I cant share your success, I had to withdraw from my first module and will have to retake it next year! Obviously not meant to be.

good luck Clare with your exam, what a horrible time to have to prepare for an exam!

• 9 months later...

A few people have been asking how things are going ...............well I've passed the first year and about to begin the second just waiting to hear if my module is going to be available this semester or I will have to make a mad dash from staff meetings next semester. :oxD

I have a compulsory module on research methods :o and I've also chosen one called The Nature of Childhood which looks at European education systems and the view of childhood based on the rights of the child linked to educational provision and possible visit to Finland xD

Oh, that sounds really interesting - can I come along to Finland with you to help you sum up your findings??! A colleague of mine went to Denmark for a study week about Danish pre-schools last week and her photos and comments have made me want to go too! :o

Hi,

I've just read this thread from the beginning and am so pleased you have completed your first year successfully Marion. Very well done! Did it pass quickly and did you find you could keep up with the work?

Just being nosy really!!!

Congrats again and good luck for the next year.

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)