Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Survived Another One!

Well we did it we survived another ofsted inspection!

Had an integrated one with school.

Good on both areas but she did say we on the upper end of it!

good on all areas of 5 outcomes except OUTSTANDING for enjoying and achieving.we would of got outstanding for organisation but new committee hadnt let them know of change(not thru want of trying mind!!)

but i dont care we did brilliantly,the staff were great,the children were great,the parents were great,everybody was great!

she made particular reference to how well run it was (thats me :o ) and very impressed with the op plan and sef(thanks guys :D )

I feel on top of the world!!!

very very tired but it makes it all worthwhile doesnt it when your appreciated?

she even said she would love to come and work for me!!!em I DONT THINK SO xD

thank u all so much :)

The feedback we got was definatly outstanding to then get good for care and good for education deflated me a bit :o but now I ve thought about it and discussed it with staff and parents im happier :) Besides its alot of pressure for next inspection if you had outstanding in all areas isnt it?

congratulations - I do think they've changed the goal posts and what was once good is now merely satisfactory - so well done to you and all your team :D Make sure you have a rest now - you deserve it.

Thats great news - well done!

Our early years advisors told us that only 2% of the country get outstanding, if you was very good before you would now be good and if you was good before you would probably get satisfactory under the new outcomes - all as clear as mud but I would be delighted to get good!

Well done - how fantastic - you obviously feel really proud and well justified - no one can take that away from you - it is really hard - and we all know that we can do a little bit more but how much time can we give? We do have lives to live as well - so hope you are celebrating now - well done

Nikki

sss65 - we were inspected the same time as school,so had 2 days notice(only cos the head told us) and basically we had our own inspector who spoke to the hmi's that did school about transition and links with the school but apart from that we were seperate.

nicki-i - yes I think you are right as 18months ago we got very goods throughout.

THANKYOU everybody for your congrats we ae just all so relieved and looking forward to half term it has been a long one!

we will celebrate when we get the report I think. :)

Fantastic news, well done to you and all your staff, have a restful half term. Curious though, is the Inspector expecting to be needing a different job? does she know something we don't? :o

Peggy

never thought of that peggy xD She just said she has enjoyed herself immensly and could quite happily work here,thonking about it i would actually love to see how she works on a day to day basis and deals with the screaming child that came in on our inspection clinging to mum like a leech!!! :o cos she watched me like a hawk :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)