Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Being Observed During A Cookery Session

I am going to make Jam Tarts and allow the children to make the pastry and then choose what jam they would like in their jam tarts.

The children love their cookery session every week and gain a lot of different skills during it. But I'm being observed on Friday and not sure what to put as my main lesson objective as required on the schools lesson plan. I tend to take these sessions treating it as a learning experience knowing the children will gain lots from it and probably in different areas. I then retrospectivly look at what they have gained from that particular session. So just querying what other people would put as their main objective in a situation like this.

Sorry for all the waffling!

Jo

Weighing ingredients? We use a balance and compare bears eg 8 bears of oats, 4 bears of butter, 2 bears of sugar and a spoonful of syrup makes flapjacks :o (big bears and a dessertspoon in a 6 inch round tin)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)