Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birthday Stickers

Does anybody know where I can buy birthday stickers from we have stickers that we give to the children on their birthday, they have a number 4 on them and a cartoon animal character eg a frog panda, kangaroo etc

The stock is running low and I can't remember where we got them from looked in all the catologs at school if any of you know the stickers I mean and can tell me where to get them from I would really apprciate it!!

Is there a company that does school stickers on mail order?

The primary teaching site Nichola has posted a link for is really good and very efficient, I have ordered stickers at 3 o'clock in the afternoon and they have arrived the next day brilliant, the gifts are nice for Christmas too!! :)

I use brainwaves too, here's the link: http://www.brainwaves.net/

They do some lovely ones, the children in my class also love the ones i got from Woolworths, they occasionally do a huge big pack for about £6-£7 and i did get some birthday ones in one of these once, you need to have a good look through them though - they do some goodies for Crimbo!

Kellsa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)