Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yey, I'm Pregnant!

Congratulations from me too! I am yet another one whose had a May baby... Mine's going to be 16 this time and she's my youngest - no wonder I've got so many grey hairs!

• 2 months later...

JacquieL

I've just been looking through old posts about maternity and notice that your baby is due this month.... Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you and hope you are blooming and well.

Sam XX

Goodness, I don't think its JacquieL who's expecting unless there is something she hasn't told us. :oxD Looking back it was Fluff (Lucy) and her due date is in a couple of weeks time. I hope all goes well. :(

Bless you all! I have 8 days to go and COUNTING!!!

Can't wait to have this one. Funny how when its your first you can't wait simply to meet your baby. Now I can't wait to get the first few weeks out of the way so that I can begin to function like a normal human being again!

Have hired a very posh heated birthing pool which is all set up and running, fingers crossed I get the homebirth I wanted last time, rather than the 96 hours :o ending in a section that I ended up with!!

Will keep you posted!

Lucy x

Well ill keep my fingers crossed for you, although im not gonna read any gory posts about childbirth in case you all frighten me off. I was watching one of the toddlers today with the shape sorters, right shape, wrong sorter (its was for the bigger sorter) and i had to laugh at the comparison that formed in my head. :(xD:o

LOL Alison - funny visual there!

And, Lucy, I wish you lots of luck with your home birth. My son was born at home and it was a fantastic experience!