Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Do I Download Eprofile?

rosemaryhoyle

If you have it on laptop then all u need to do is click on 2007 and then go to add new names (something like that) then put in each child's UPN number and details. Hope this helps.

flower

Hi Rosemary. Assuming your LEA suprts the use of the eprofile, then you can create a disk from your school SIMS or CMIS to input the names and avid all that typing.

Your LA technical support should have instructions for doing this..it really is straightforrwad. if I can do it, just about anyone could.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I used eprofile at the end of last year but could only get it to work on one computer in our office. I have downloaded it onto my laptop but can't get past the point where you select the cohort (there are no years appearing to select). I contacted my LA and they said I needed a SIMS connection to use the program. What does this mean? Will I be able to use the program at home on my laptop or just on the one office computer with SIMS on it?

Hi rachel Louise and if we've not welcomed you in before, then wleome to the forum.

Hmm, Im not convinced that you need SIMS to run the eprofile as i downloaded direct to home pc and havent any problems. Im happy to be corrected o this by the more experienced users, but the SIMS is really only needed to input the pupil data and send teh results off at the end of the year. The rest of the year we use it competeley independently of the office or school network (in fact it isnt recommended for use on a network).

However the no date appearing problem is one a number of other memebsr have mentioned too, so I wonder if this a gremlin in that version, and has anyone managed to solve this problem yet? Could be establish whether it is one particular version that is causing htis problem?

:) thank you for your reply mundia, it has reassured me that I should be able to work at home rather than spending evenings in the school office! it is also reassuring to know that the date problem is a common one as hopefully somebody somewhere will know what to do to fix it! many thanks xx

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)