Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Might Be Absent For A While....

Thought I might just mention I just started the FDey and the work seems at the moment overwhelming - so much reading - which I love just don't know when I am going to fit it all in - been given scarey deadlines and feel I may have to limit my forum time (it's so hard not to just log-on). Well I will still pop on and first sign of difficulties i will be back for help, if you don't mind.

:o Anyway that's it, feeling slightly daunted, would love to stay on and read the posts and do some work, however five children are waiting to go to school and then work, then shopping, then washing, then tea, then horses, then more washing, oh and mayble some housework, oh and make some more playdough, (someone emptied their nose contents on ours today,) oh and then read for FDey - sorry I have moaned about all I have to do but if I tell you lot my husband doesn't get it sooo bad!!! :D

Did I mention walking the dogs and making sandwiches for tomorrow?? xD

Me time - not really! :(

I agree with Beau, practice those delegation skills. :o

I am sure that once you get into the swing of things you will be fine, and we will miss you lots if you stay away too long. xD

Peggy

Get your children to help out with the housework, explain that mummy is very busy learning and needs lot of help too.

Good luck with you studies, now your scaring me, I don't get given any deadlines until tommorow. AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!1 :o

Beth

Oh Shirel! Please try not to worry! As Peggy said, we will miss you if you're not around too much but you need to concentrate. We're all here for you! xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)