Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Suitable Persons Interview

nicki-k

I started my new job as supervisor on Tuesday and was feeling slightly apprehensive about what I was taking on. The morning session went really well and I was half way through the afternoon session when ofsted rang to say they would be coming on Thursday (today) to interview me :o .

My bed time reading has been the national standards, child protection, birth to three............... xD

Anyway the inspector arrived this morning 10.30 on the dot and was with me for three hours!!! I also had a new member of staff starting today. She was so nice I completely relaxed and we had a really good morning. I passed the interview and she said if she was doing a full inspection based on what she had seen and I had told her we would get good :D:D I am so relieved. I am going to have a strong drink later and forget all about pre-school just for one evening!