Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Its Not Fair

I have just spent the last 11 hours at work sorting out the nursery ready for monday because we were burgled last night it makes me so mad and very upset, weve been closed for a week and have done loads of work like painting, laying new floors and generally making the place shine like a new pin and just as we get finished somebody comes along and un does it all im so tired and i feel really guilty because the last day of the holiday was supposed to be a day to spend with my daughter and instead shes been at home all day and ive not been there apart from half an hour at the end of the day. its not fair oh what a day x jojom x

Jojom that is awful, life has a habit of doing this, you obviously work so hard your right it's not fair, lets hope Karma can do it's thing to those mindless people who broke in to the nursery, chin-up and virtual hugs to you. :)

Hi Jojom, how sad and annoying, was much taken or was it mostly the mess they created (sometimes i feel this is worse).

We have about one a year at school, nearly alwasy in either nursery or reception and it never sems to get any easier.

I hope things will be soon be back to normal for you.

they took the computers but it was mainly the mess they left behind id been in on saturday and set up the rooms ready for the children and they just scattered everything about

oh jojom, I'm really sorry you 'lost' your last day of the holidays with your daughter because of selfish, mindless, idiots.

Thankfully it wasn't done on the Sunday and you had to face the discovery monday morning with the children.

Hopefully this will be a time, after initial shock, that you get a sense of community as everyone musters round to help. I know this doesn't take away the anger you must be feeling right now but as shireL say's I hope Karma can do it's thing, try to keep in mind what goes around comes around, the people who did this will hopefully get a concience one day and feel regret and shame.

Peggy

Sorry to hear about that, but some mindless people have no sense of how to look after other people's property. Personally I think it's the parents fault, a few months ago where I live we had a lot of cars broken into, luckly our cars were saved being on the driveway. Then we then found out that the parents of the adolecents who were responsible did not care about them!

I think Peggy is right, what goes around comes around, I think whoever did this should if arrested should see what damaged the have done!!! :o

Edited by beth1

Guest MaryEMac

Sorry to hear your news Jojom. We were broken into 3 times in 5 weeks in 2000 just before we moved into our new premises. Its a horrible feeling I know. Hopefully as everyone else has said "what goes around, comes around" will actually happen.

Virtual hugs on the way. :D

Mary

The children did make all the hard work yesterday worth it they really are wonderful and i did have a fab day today and my new group are just lovely thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts and for listeneng x jojom x

So sorry to hear your sad and infuriating news. You must have been devestated - I can't imagine it.

Of all the places they could have broken into, they choose a childcare setting............................... x