Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Back To School Today

:) I have had a lovely first day back at nursery today, never returned in August before but they tell us we will enjoy the two weeks off in Oct! To make up for it. Our outdoor area has been completely re done over the hols and we now have huge play pit with 7 tons of sand. I knew those wellies that I have collected from every jumble sale would come in handy one day. We have had no tears but nine wet pants and that’s after taking children often to the toilet! I’m sure having water and juice available all the time doesn’t help the younger children. The nicest thing today was when the reception teacher came in at the end of the day to thank us for doing a fantastic job, her new starters were wonderful Ah I miss them already.

I did run the summer fun club 8am to 6pm for three weeks in the summer tho !!

Just got dates for 2008, we finish for summer holls middle of june . Our school is moving off AS and A levels and we are starting with the IB 2007 so all our term dates are changing. Our summer term will be 2x4 weeks! at least I will be able to take advantage of cheap flights abroad. luckily my children are at the same school as me, not so good for teachers with children else where in scarborough schools as there holidays will be at completely different times

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)