Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whilst At The Hosptial....

beth1

Just thought this will cheer us up on a misserable day!

This morning at my local hosptial a family came and sat down opposite, grandma, mother and 2 children.

We were sat there quielty in the room when the children starting arguing:

Child 1 Approx 9 years old was playing with a handheld gamesstation when child 2 approx 5 years old wanted a turn.

Well suddenly child 2 was shouting at child 1 for a turn on the gamestation, members of the public were tuting and rolling eyes/heads. Whislt mother was fussing with the grandma, so she let the children get on with the fighting. They swaped turns thank goodness.

A little while later child 1 wanted the gamestation back again mother did not bother with the children. Suddenly a member of the public said under their beath "Mothers can't look after their children these days"

Somehow we had to kept quiet but as soon I as left the area I could not help but fall about laughing, until I saw them in the Catneen help!

A similar thing happened at a edding i was at recently. The children were given a spiderman or a barbie doll as their wedding favour to keep them entertained. Just as the speeches began two children began arguing over theirs on the table next to us. They were so loud that we just couldn't hear the speeches. The parents sat their oblivious! People were tutting and giving stern glances in their direction in the hope that they might take the hint and remove their children. No such luck - the speeches were ruined and at the end the brides mother stood up and said i have got a quick thank you i would like to say - thank you to mandy and husband for allowing her children to ruin the speeches. She was understandbly very angry but we did'nt know where to look!!!!

My mom's neighbour moaned to her husband all round the supermarket about the noise coming from one little boy, screaming, moaning, crying. At the checkout the litle boy was behind them, she turned round and said very loudly while bending forward so her face was closer, 'shut up'. The boy stopped and the mother said nothing. :o