Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

2000 Up!

Steve

Hi -

Does anyone think we should run a repeat of the 1000th member competition and fork out a tenner for the first person to spot our 2000th member? (You can find the previous competition post here.) Currently we're up to 1950 odd.

No, let's be firmer about this! I AM running such a competition. Here are the rules:

1) Organisers and relatives of the organisers of this competition are reluctantly barred (that's Helen and me out then)

2) The judges decision is absolutely final (That's me. Oh, the power.)

3) Any attempt to bribe the judge will be considered seriously...

4) When I email you telling you you have won, you need to send me your postal address so I can send you the cheque. Send your email to steve@foundation-stage.info.

5) You're not allowed to retire on the winnings and blame it on me to your employers.

6) For the sake of clarification, the 2000th member is the one that pops up on the index page like this:

We have 2000 registered members

Our newest member is xxxxx - NOT the membership number - the two don't correspond. So the idea is to keep your eyes on that front screen as the numbers get closer to 2000.

7) The winner can't ask me to donate the money to charity or keep it a donation to the site (are you listening Mundia and legine?) You must spend it on yourself, or donate it secretly!

8) Um if I think of any more rules I'll post them here

• 2 weeks later...