Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fee's Invoice

I manage a preschool and would like to change how we take our fee's at present parents pay weekly and it is written in a fee book but still get late payments. It has been suggested that I send out invoices each week does anyone have a copy of a bill or invoice they use and their procedure please. :o

I think you would be better to send out invoices each term, showing how much is due each week. To send out every week would waste a lot of your time and use up a lot of paper.

I'm even thinking about invoicing on an annual basis, as from September.

Does anyone else invoice for a whole year?????

Peggy

It would be very time consuming to send out every week. I have used microsoft excell to make up our own payment sheet. with dates and times childrens names etc. I have also used an invoice book from staples that we write down weeks. it has copies so you can track. if you start printing your own it will be very expensive.

We only invoice once a month.

Hi - we are a sessional Pre School, and we Invoice each term with the option of paying in 2 half termly installments (which 100% of parents choose to do). Parents are made aware of the need to pay in advance, so Invoices go out before each holiday with a return payment date due before we break up - so that any late payers can be approached before the next term to check why they haven't paid, and informed that in order to secure their child's place payment must be received - this works really well - since introducing this system 2005 we have had much more prompt payments (however, there is always someone who doesn't pay by the Invoice due date though)

Hope this helps