Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Convincing Others

At presant we have topics in which we plan BUT how can i persuade others that we should be incorporating the childrens interests? xD What would be a good starting point? I can remember reading a post here that talks about the subject of not using topics and incorporating childrens interests but can not find it. Skippy :o

There are quite a few posts related to none topic based planning that focus on planning through observing the childrens needs and interests id attatch one if i knew how! why dont you try puting in a search also Sue R's blog is well worth a look at. Im just changing over to planning this way myself from september x jojom x

I use a child's interests much of the time, especailly if it is related to a child where concentration is an area they struggle with. This way they sutain concentration for longer as it is of particular interest to them

I try and enocurage settings to plan for individual children's needs and the next stage in their development.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)