Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Off On Hols Now!

hali

Hi Everyone

Well I thought I would update you on my hols as I'm at the airport now, but bad bad news! We were due to fly to Tunisia at half six but it's been delayed until 2.30 in the morning - and guess what we get a ten piund meal voucher!!!

I'm gutted as last years hols was a sixteen hour delay as well!

I must be cursed!!!!

Anway if anyone wants to go in the chat room sometime tonight let me know............

There my twist is over!!! :)

It's really difficult to try to catch up isn't it?

When I have had a couple of days break i feel desperate to read everything and find out if I have missed anything I need to know!

Welcome back Hali, happy reading.

How did you enjoy your Narrowboat Hali? We have had our own for over 20 years and for the last 17 it has been in France. Fantastic. We left it after letting some friends take it over in Dinant in Belgium. I love it, especially on the rivers. So quiet and slow, lots of people of different nationalitiies to spend the evening with enjoying a bottle or two.

i have to say i was concerned that i wouldnt enjoy it, but it was great, sat and read with a glass or two in the day then went out to eat in the evening, very relaxing - think hubby is hoping i will do it again.... :D