Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Moments That Make You Smile

Irecieved a letter today from a nuraery child who left me last year it read (in child,s writing)

I hav deen missing you. I am look forward to seeng yoo.

I rily hav been missing yoo lots.

school is fun love from Florence.

it really made me smile to think she remembered me fondly after a year. Its moments like this that remind me how lucky i am to care for children. What a great end to my week x jojom x

Ah, that's really nice. :D

When I'm out and about, in Sainsbury's or even at my local pub, I am forunate to have 20+ year olds say to me, "I remember you, you were my playgroup teacher" :D

In one respect it makes me feel quite old :o , in another it makes me think how fast time fly's by xD and best of all it makes me think, well, I haven't changed much in 20+yrs for them to be able to recognise me :( and I must have been good fun for them to remember me. :D:D

You will always remain special in little Florences memory :D

Peggy

Guest MaryEMac

That's really sweet Jojom.

This really makes me feel old. One of the "boys" who used to come to playgroup is now sending his children to us because he had such a good time when he was with us. We are now getting a few more second generation children so we must be doing something right.

Mary

heard today from a (nearly) 3 yr old- just after the children made themselves a computer from a cardboard box.

Im just going to check my emails!!!!

how cute is that!!!!

heard today from a (nearly) 3 yr old- just after the children made themselves a computer from a cardboard box.

Im just going to check my emails!!!!

how cute is that!!!!

ooh, could become our youngest forum member, maybe :o

Peggy