Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Signs And Labels

Has anybody got a link to where I can find some signs and labels for Pre School areas eg sand, water, story corner etc. Don't want to buy them if I can print them off and laminate them myself.

I keep thinking of little things which would be nice to introduce to start the new term and thought I would label all the areas with bright and cheery signs - Are we meant to have finished for summer???? please remind me? does anyone else suffer from this syndrome of 'work' in the hols? Went for a bit of retail therapy this morning (after a pretty stressful start to the week) and came home with carriers full of 'sale' items which I thought would be useful at Pre School . . . . :o what did I buy for myself? a bargain pair of Scholls from TJ's (am I allowed to say that on here? or is it classed as advertising - sorry Steve if I've broken any rules) xD

• 2 months later...