Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nair Easy Wax

Hi

well i decided to no longer be a wax virgin lol. and brought some nair easy wax.. have spent the whole week with hairy legs as the hair has to be a week old at least before you can use the wax... so tonight i thought that i would have a break from nursery work and wax my legs....

cautiously i heated the wax and put a strip on my leg then pulled, and ouch!!!! although i must admit not as painful as i thought it could have been..... very messy tho to use and not exactly easy i wouldn't say....i think next time i will get them done at a salon maybe..... still left with semi hairy legs because i ran out of wax... have spilt loads on my bed and bedroom floor..ooppppssss....

so i think i shall reach for the razor and go back to good old fashioned shaving... and when im next feeling daring (won't be for ages LOL) i will go to a beauty salon....

but hey i tried waxing....and survived xD:o

Dawn

Well I'm still a wax virgin, I don't seem to get five mins to myself in the bathroom without one of my brood banging on the door! But for sheer ease and speed, call me old fashioned if you want, but you can't beat shaving. :D

Karrie

I've always fancied trying wax on my legs, because the constant shaving in this weather is ripping them to bits. Not brave enough I'm afraid, although I do get my eyebrows waxed every couple of weeks, am totally useless with a pair of tweezers!

Well,

Aren't I the lucky one!! My daughter is a Beauty Therapist (That's what the really well qualified ones are called!!) So - all my 'bits' are beautifully waxed - and yes, quite painless!!- well I did say she was a professional, didn't I?..!!

Sue :o

Have never used wax but have been using an epilator for the last twenty years, I used to have very hairy legs almost wolf like :o but now hardly any grow and when they do the are soft. xD The epilator pulls out even quite short ones. My friend who has always waxed borrowed it and she thought it much better. I even do under my arms as well - and with out any pain. :(

Waxing sounds like self inflicted pain, (like when my second son was induced, do I really have to do this?) As for eyebrows I trim the one's that are in the wrong place with nail scissors so it looks like they are just about to grow back or I do sometimes use a heated face pack on them so they are easier to pluck. I try hard not do pain. :o:D

I've used Sugaring didn't seem as painfull as waxing. also its like using the epilator they grow back alot less dark and eventually don't grow hardly at all. or is that just age?????? like everything going south!!!!