Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Group Names

Guest Really

Guest Really

Well it was end of term for us today - can't wait to have a lie in without worrying about what I haven't done!

Anyway, already thinking of Reception group names and have searched the forum for ideas. I really like the book title theme and people have suggested:

The Hungry Caterpillars

The Elmers

The Gruffalos

I am struggling for a 4th - it was suggested on previous posts 'The Wild Things' but I don't fancy that one. Any suggestions on what I could use? Have looked through my book collection but can't come up with one.

I am going to go and put my feet up and enjoy my tonne of chocs! :D

Lucky you finishing already - we still have week and 2 days to go!

I've used favourite characters before - Mog, Elmer, Kipper and Jasper... sure these would be updated now with the likes of the Gruffalo!

Guest Really

Thanks for the replies - I like Jasper and the Rainbow Fish.

I spent all last night being sick and most of today in bed with a bug that has been going round school. Isn't how your body just waits for you to finish before its ill!

Feeling a bit better now.

Poor you! Had half my class off with bug on Friday - still waiting to catch it!

What about The Kippers, The piggles, The 3 bears, Billy Goats gruff, big bad wolves etc?

Liz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)