Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Senior Nursery Officer And Nursery Assistant/officer

HI all

we have two vacancies arising at our nursery

The first is for a senior nursery officer, NVQ3 or equivelant, with experience of supervising a team (or the appropriate skills to do this given the chance) This is a key holder position and the person appointed will work closely with myself, the manager and my deputy. The position will be based in a room and you will be responsible for planning and assessments in your room, and for overseeing the planning and assessments in the other rooms (along with the manager and deputy). This is a fulltime (40 hours a week) position.

the other position if for a nursery assistant / officer preferably NVQ 2 trained, and either training for or willing to train for NVQ3. This is a full time position or would be considered as a job share.

Job descriptions for both positions available on request.

if interested then please PM me and i will send you my e-mail.

Dawn

Dawn, How have you changed your signing in name? I would like to change mine.

I oringinally assumed you had to have the name of the preschool as your log in,now I realize you dont! I am a new girl to this site !

Rosina