Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

End Of Year Show

Hi

We are putting on a small informal show for parents, the children are going to sing a few songs, then we are going to present the ones that are leaving with certificates and a leavers present. Has anybody got any ideas for some fun songs we could include, i'm really struggling to come up with any. Anybody got any ideas!!!!!

With only a few weeks to go it would be best to stick to what the children know and love. Ask the children which songs they would like to sing to their parents ( bet they all say Baa Baa Black sheep :o ).

Possibly find a nice goodbye song to finish with ( bound to provoke a few proud, appreciative tears - from the parents that is )

Have fun and enjoy :D

Peggy

Hi

I've asked the children, they just want to do the funky monkey!!!!!! so thats one we will definetley be doing just need a couple of others!!!!!!

Happy school days to you

Happy school days to you

Happy school days dear children

Happy school days to you!

We always sing this to the tune of happy birthday at the end of the school year. Last year my little girl was one of the risers but I kept my composure to the end of the leavers party (with a big lump in my throat :o ). When it was time to go home one of my key children said 'I love you Nicki'............ then 'I'll miss you'. I was a complete blubbering wreck and my professionalism went straight out the window. I am determined not to cry this year but even thinking about it brings a lump to my throat!

i always say that i wont bubble up but always do, xD its so hard but so lovely all at the same time, :) love the school days song may do that this year. :D Get the tissues ready........ :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)