Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Questionnaire

I am trying to gather information on how people are trying to work as a team in the foundation stage, particularly in relation to adult to child ratios and time for planning and discussing observations with teaching assistants. I think these issues have a big bearing on the workload especially in relation to the Foundation stage profiles. If you would be willing to complete my questionnaire please e-mail me. Thank You Sally Stocker. Reception teacher in a 1 form entry primary school.

Hi Sally -

Do you have your questionnaire online or is it only hardcopy? If you can send it to us it may be possible for us to put it up on the site for people to fill in online? Can't guarantee it but if that would help we'll investigate the possibility.

Regards, Steve.

Hi Sally -

Do you have your questionnaire online or is it only hardcopy? If you can send it to us it may be possible for us to put it up on the site for people to fill in online? Can't guarantee it but if that would help we'll investigate the possibility.

Regards, Steve.

Id like to ask Sally if when she has a new intake if she reads the observations and reports from the preschool?If so is it helpful and what we could do to improve it for her?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)