Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is It Just Me Then?

mundia

Well there I am thunking that to be an Fs coordinator, its a really good idea to actually be working in FS? Oops silly me! Where could I possibly have got that idea from?

Our new Fsco not only wont be working with us next year, but has only taught KS2.

I know I lost the plot some years ago, but for once this one left me speechless!

Well there I am thunking that to be an Fs coordinator, its a really good idea to actually be working in FS? Oops silly me! Where could I possibly have got that idea from?

Our new Fsco not only wont be working with us next year, but has only taught KS2.

I know I lost the plot some years ago, but for once this one left me speechless!

Our FSCo is the deputy who doesn't have a class and is based in the junior (still call it that!) building. He never comes over and I mean never.

The previous FSCo was a Year 1 teacher who didn't know she was the FSCo!!!! When ofsted were in they asked her who the FSCo was and she said she didn't know. The next day they went back to her and said "its you!". Still they made no reference to this in their feedback or report!! For what its worth she came into nursery even less often than the deputy does now which is saying something.

I've asked the two teachers in nursery if they would like the FSCo role and they would but said they've never been asked.

Need I say more?

Fluff x

Wow, how silly! Having said that, its not the 1st school I've heard of doing such things. It beggars belief sometimes doesn't it?