Jump to content
Join Us
About Us

Role Play


Recommended Posts

Hi. I have been looking at the pictures of role play areas on the site. I can see some are made with corraguated cardboard. I would be very happy if someone can tell me where we can buy it from the staff in our reception class have been looking in every catalogue for months and months but no luck in finding any! Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can get large rolls of corrugated card from Staples (office supplies), it is only about a metre high though. I find it best to smile sweetly at shops that sell large items of furniture, they often have the packaging left and let me have it - so to speak :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest tinkerbell

We have a wonderful role play made from plastic tubing.It comes from a firm called Three Bears and they sell the tubes and fabric covers to make alsorts of role play areas

garden centre


travel agents





Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)