Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Catchy Title Needed

Have just had a wonderful day, transforming our craft /messy area into an under the sea theme, along with large fishing net hanging from ceiling, crepe paper streamers, children decorating fish etc -(not bad for a church hall eh? althought the Minister hasn't seen it yet?!? just want a catchy title to welcome /invite children/parents into this area to enjoy the art and craft and messy play activities and to look at their displays - any ideas??? All I can think of is 'under the sea' - but that doesn't really entice people to come and have a look . . . waiting with anticipation . .

Welcome to the wonders of the Deep Blue Sea or Treasures of the deep are ones I have used in the past

Jo

Have just had a wonderful day, transforming our craft /messy area into an under the sea theme, along with large fishing net hanging from ceiling, crepe paper streamers, children decorating fish etc -(not bad for a church hall eh? althought the Minister hasn't seen it yet?!? just want a catchy title to welcome /invite children/parents into this area to enjoy the art and craft and messy play activities and to look at their displays - any ideas??? All I can think of is 'under the sea' - but that doesn't really entice people to come and have a look . . . waiting with anticipation . .

58201[/snapback]

|

Hi we have called ours Nemo |Land in the past

Kind Regards

Melanie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)