Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

End Of Year Report Statements

it's report writing time (how sad am i doing my reports at half term?!) and i was wondering if any one had a bank of statements they could share? i used to have a really good bank of statments last year , but i lost them in the move from year 3 to reception. I would really appreciate any help as i'm finding it so hard to think of different and positive adjectives!! Thank you, catherine. :)

it's report writing time (how sad am i doing my reports at half term?!) and i was wondering if any one had a bank of statements they could share? i used to have a really good bank of statments last year , but i lost them in the move from year 3 to reception. I would really appreciate any help as i'm finding it so hard to think of different and positive adjectives!! Thank you, catherine. :)

57788[/snapback]

I attached this a few days ago.  Not sure where I got it from though.

57794[/snapback]

thank you so much jackie!

Thanks from me also Jackie. These will save me loads of time racking my brains for a suitable comment.

Cheers.

Thanks.

This type of comment bank is always useful as a starting point when staring at a blank box.

Thanks (will save and use next year).

x

Thank you. I will also be using the ideas for my reports. It is sad doing them in the holidays :o . But it beats writing them at the weekends or during the evening.

:o Thanks for the download. am back in nursery after several years out & think these will be useful. Wil share withReception teacher. Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)