Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Creativitus Maximus!

this is one of the best moments I've caught of camera... this is one of the most creative children I've ever known... as as the picture shows, he dosen't let much get in his way :D:o

post-4116-1148585011_thumb.jpg

Thats just great. Aren't you glad we have digital cameras now? The bit that goes home just wouldn't have the same impact would it?

Sue

Would an Inspector value this creativity or just comment on resourcing?? :oxD:(

I think it shows that the child has set his own goals, is determined to meet them, can create purposefully and is not restricted by his environment :(

I agree with the comment on how much a camera really shows, the amount of times a child has "painted" a story, only to end up with a sheet covered in brown / black paint to take home, the process, of course, being much more intricate than the end result.

Peggy

Thats a great picture. I love anything that you could call 'outside the box' And children do it so well. I remember a lad years ago who painted a piece of paper completly black and then told me it was a tunnel.

I love the creativiity in them, such a shame at some point he'll be told what he's doing is wrong. A boy I was at school with was told his tree was lopsided, I've always looked at trees since then and still failed to see a straight one, and have you ever really looked at the branches on an oak tree? :D

so how did you get round that one paul?  :o

57480[/snapback]

:( He took all of it home (for comedy value) and we printed out a large photograph for him to take home.... it still cracks me up everytime I look at the photo.

The wellies Sue are for when it's wet or muddy outside, all the children have their own pair of wellies in school on a named shelf... then they can just put them on whhenever they feellike a splash in the puddles or play in the mud xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)