Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Norfolk Planning (again!)

Have seen somewhere medium term planning in the 'Norfolk' format with different headings than those currently shown on the Norfolk website. At the moment the headings are:

Autumn 1 Ouselves

Autumn 2 Festivals

Spring 1 Toys

Spring 2 Buildings

Summer 1 Minibeasts

Summer 2 Transport

. . . .but I am sure I have come across some other themes, one being Winter and another Water???? am I losing it???? I cannot find these anywhere now, but I only came across Norfolk planning via this forum - ??so they should be on here somewhere I presume?? Help! (starting with a cold, and feeling like a night curled up with a good book and some chocolates, rather than preparing next years themes, so any help much appreciated)

Already tried google - but it only comes up with the current themes as mentioned earlier. I'm sure it was Norfolk planning which had other themes - the Winter theme was broken down into weekly headings one of which I think was polar bears and penguins, and another heading was food I think? . . . .am I waffling now?? sorry, not thinking straight, I appear to be typing as I'm thinking without reading what I'm typing . . .!? :o (ooh the thought of chocolate seems a good alternative at the moment)

Linda - sorry, not that link.

the item I'm looking for was in the format of Norfolks Foundation Stage Medium Term planning. Can anyone help????

On another note . . If someone can talk me through how to make a link from this forum to a web page , Ill be forever grateful

Was it this one?

Norfolk

My first attempt at adding an attachment (I have clicked on the http:// box above, in the code buttons section

yes that's the site, but cannot find any medium term plans for Winter or Water on it?? I know there have been some because I printed a page off to look at, but that was a few months ago, and I can't find that particular page of planning on either the Norfolk site or the forum - yet!?

Still hopeful though . . . .

hey - must be feeling better - not losing it completely - I've just found one of the links I've been looking for.

First attempt at trying to attach it ..

My Webpage

(Hope this attachment works - not quite sure what I'm doing?????) :o

Use Reply... not Fast Reply.

Then go down to

Attachments

Global Space Left: unlimited space

Browse... in your PC where that document is...

Then it will appear... but...

you have to ADD the attachment afterwards.

:o WOW! xD

Feeling really pleased with myself - (thanks for the tips SmileyPR) now all I need to do is hope someone helps me to find the other Medium term planner for Winter - still searching - but it seems to be outwitting me at the moment - can't find it!

Thanks Sue - Have noticed that I seem to have got all the icons/buttons from 'word' also attached!?* how have I managed that?

ps still can't find the Winter medium term plan . . . :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)