Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Need To Scream

Rea

Thats better. xD

I've just worked with the biggest bully in the history of the world. I got into my car and put the radio on really loud so I could have a silly moment. I hate her already and came close to telling one child to ignore her. Then I went to my old playgroup and watched children playing freely with adults who like them and respect them and care about them. Also had some toast with the snottiest child in the world. So all in all not a bad day :o

Blimey, I heard you down here!!!!

Hope it's off your chest - have a good one tomorrow!!! (not a scream - a good day!) :D

Do you feel better?

Can't beat a good scream every now and again, usually in my car when doing 70 on the motorway as no-one can hear you scream!

Yes thank you Beau. xD Have avoided evil woman as much as possible. Also manage to make comments regarding behaviour management within her earshot. I've noticed one child in particular uses the same tone and frown on her face when having a conflict with someone. Thats my cue to explain how we should talk to each other. Having quite a good time now actually :o