Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Stepping Stones Profiles

Hi just a quick question wondering if any one has heard of any software that Stepping Stones profile info can be put on. At the minute we highlight each statement in colours red, blue, green depending on term. post its are put in profiles as well. At the term end the Head wants all the statements totted up in each area of learning which i do in my own time on a home made spreadsheet. He seems to think some new software is out that might make things easier. Any ideas anyone?

Cheers.

Sue

we aslo do our own, our head loves numbers, o Im not familiar with anything that does it for you. We have to calculate percentages also for the FSP at the beginning ad end of reception and we did our own spredsheet for this too, what my head wantde isnt covered by the Eprofile.

sorry cant be of any more help, unless out other member can be?

Guest tinkerbell

I have used the PIp assessment for the first time this year.You use it early in the year and do it again at the end.I dont think I will do the end because i really didn't like it .it only tested certain things and it was very basic eg if child could say a shape was a circle and one shape was bigger than another they scored a 7 and 8 on the reasoning about shape! What a load of balony all my children came back from the data analysis as scoring 7 and 8 .What about 4,5,6,? I had a big argument with our LEA ICT chap who has been promoting this PIP assessment ...don't go there is my advice

Tinkerbellx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)