Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted

hi had to share my good news after all my stress and worry this last week or so over Ofsted, it went very well we got outstanding in all areas.

ohhhhhhh im just so relieved now!

Edited by Guest

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done, look forward to celebrations for the rest of the week and a really good relaxing weekend :D:D

Peggy

WOW!!!! Well done you! Outstanding in all areas. I'm so jealous! We had a visit on tue and she's coming back tomorrow - I'm really hoping for good to prove myself as supervisor but who knows....!

i must say a really really really big thank you to all of you as you are the ones getting me through it with brilliant support and ideas

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Thrilled for you. It makes your hard work feel so worthwhile. Enjoy the high. What is so good about being praised is that you do even better because it releases the creativity that all early years teachers have inside.

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!! Really, really well done.

I notice you work in Kent, I am in Kent too, north-west, is there any chance you are open to visits????????????? I really would love to aspire to outstanding and/or just get some idea about what direction to head in etc ????

Guest MaryEMac

Congratulations from me too.

Hope it went well today Pandamonium.

Meanwhile we are still waiting.

Mary

Well.... it was touch and go for a while but.... we got Good for Nursery Education and although we were also good in care she was only allowed to give us satisfactory as our committee hadn't got their DC2 checks done. Luckily our fantastic administrator had been going thru the files at the weekend as our chair is talking about stepping down early. She found the complete forms that had never been sent to ofsted and sent them off with a grovelly letter. If she hadn't done that we would have had inadequate GULP! How lucky was that!!! We were inspected literally the day after she sent them!

I am overjoyed tho as this was my first inspection as a supervisor and I didn't want any of the things I had put into place to be picked up as weaknesses! I came away feeling really proud of myself - of course of hte whole staff but also of myself as the planning and all the things I personally am responsible for were praised YAY!!!!

Guest MaryEMac

Well done to you and your staff Pandamonium, you can now relax and enjoy the rest of the term. :oxD

Mary

Well done pandemonium, and yes, take the praise you deserve. It does urk me that one peice of paperwork can change a judgement from good to satisfactory, or even inadequate. Still done and dusted now.

WELL DONE

Peggy

Well, we got the call (been expecting it all year) on Friday. They are coming on Wednesday - plus extra people as the inspectors are being inspected!

Spent yesterday in school. At least it will be over before half-term - and I can relax in France for the week.

Well done to both of you - and good luck to glmaidment (what an unusual name I had to check it twice as I typed it!)

Oh my goodness so you'll all be on edge - staff and inspectors!

Best of luck tho and my only advice is to be yourself and be honest! I can't keep anything in my head for long so I 'fessed up and advised staff to do the same. You know the scenario...

Inspector: Do you have a staff induction in place?

Me (thinks) OMG have we???? I can't remember if I did that when we took on N...

(says) To be honest with you, I can't remember anything so I go to the appropriate folder nad go from there...

at this point my aforementioned fab administrator produced the appropriate folder!

The inspector told me that the system in the filing cabinet was sound and well labelled and all the staff knew where to find everything YAY!

Waffling on now sorry!

Well done again to clk7, thanks for all your congrats and good luck to everyone who has one coming up!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)